Thursday, February 5, 2009

Device Bondage video with Christina Carter

christina carter device bondageThe other day I saw Device Bondage video clip, Christina Carter foot torture… mmm… not bad… really not bad. I especially appreciated that Christina Carter seems to enjoy her job. She looks very exciting… Even swollen from sickness she looks damn beautiful. And how mind-blowing she cums!!! Gosh! She looks so excited in bondage, that I even decided to look for more Christina Carter Device Bondage sets. Perhaps you, guys, can share any links to free stuff? I was completely knocked out seeing her shapely thighs, nice big boobs and mmm… her tiniest vags. Bth she is one of the best in Big boobs bondage. Oho! I have found Device Bondage, DeviceBondage review. Hope it is not just a send-off, and there is something true there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites